You made it. Your long-anticipated Midcoast Maine family vacation to Linekin Bay Resort is just around the corner, and you’re ready for a rejuvenating stay at our waterfront lodging with endless family-oriented activities. Be sure you double-check our ultimate packing list before buckling up and embarking on an exciting Maine road trip to our Boothbay Harbor resort.
The Ultimate Midcoast Maine Packing Guide
Linekin Bay Resort offers a vast assortment of unique amenities, which means packing for different interests and ventures. Whether you prefer water-based recreation or various land activities, you’ll never run out of things to do in Boothbay Harbor. It might be a good idea to take a peek at the numerous adventures available to you and your family before outlining your packing list. Below you’ll find a comprehensive index of items to consider, regardless of where your interests lie.
- Masks and Hand Sanitizer: Washing your hands with soap and water isn’t always as convenient as you’d like it to be. An excellent idea to help keep your loved ones healthy is to pack travel-sized hand sanitizers. If you’re planning on any indoor activities, you’ll need to bring a batch of masks for the whole family. Make sure you’re up-to-date on how COVID-19 affects traveling in Maine. You can access this information on our website or by following Maine’s COVID-19 response page.
- Footwear: You’ll want a few options when it comes to footwear, but you’ll definitely want at least a pair of comfortable walking shoes and sandals. Nature-lovers may want to consider hiking boots when taking on nearby trails. Water shoes or Crocs might be an excellent addition for those interested in spending time by the coastline or engaging in on-site water-based activities such as kayaking, SUP boarding, canoeing, and sailing.
- Layers: While the weather during the spring, summer, and fall months is beautiful in Baybooth Harbor, it does tend to change on a dime, especially on the waterfront. Even during the hottest days, you might want to pack a long-sleeved tee-shirt for boat tours or Maine lighthouse visits. A light jacket is great for evening wear. Scarves, sweaters, and zip-up sweatshirts (basically, anything easy to tote around, put on, or shed at a moment’s notice) are fantastic for cooler months.
- Groceries: If you’re planning a large family gathering at one of our multi-bedroom cabins with fully-equipped kitchens, feel free to bring groceries so that you can serve home-cooked meals from the comfort of your vacation rental.
- Watercrafts: Boothbay Harbor is an excellent destination for those who love boating or sailing. Linekin Bay Resort has a dock on-site where you’re able to dock your vessel for the duration of your stay.
Linekin Bay Resort: Your Next Homey Adventure
Our cozy accommodations come with fully-equipped living spaces, including complimentary toiletries, comfortable pillows, fresh linen, and fluffy towels. However, if you have particular preferences for any of these items, feel free to bring your own. As far as food is concerned, you can eat a delicious dish or three at our on-site restaurant, The Deck Bar & Grill. Whether you’re looking forward to a sailing escapade, exploring unique Boothbay Harbor attractions, or relaxing on-site with your loved ones, you’re in for a Midcoast Maine getaway of a lifetime. For further packing inquiries, please give us a call at 207-633-2494.