Food travel is an ever-growing trend, and we take cooking seriously here in Midcoast Maine. You’ll find some of the best seafood in the world on our shores, from shellfish to finned creatures. And Linekin Bay Resort is near some of the best Boothbay Harbor restaurants. Decadent, buttery lobster is an everyday experience in Maine, and you’ll have tons of fun slurping fresh oysters while overlooking the sparkling sea. Fuel up for a day of adventure at these five New England seafood restaurants in Boothbay, Maine.
The Best Seafood at 5 Boothbay Harbor Restaurants
- The Deck Bar & Grill has classic Maine lobster, Atlantic salmon, and more right here at Linekin Bay Resort. You can eat to your heart’s content at this New England restaurant before heading back to your private room or cabin for a well-deserved vacation nap. Or head out for a day on the water. Boaters can even dock right at Linekin Bay Resort to enjoy a meal mid-sail.
- The Pub is a hidden gem among Boothbay Harbor restaurants. It overlooks a lush, green lawn and the sea, and the ingredients are seasonal and locally sourced. You won’t find a fresher New England seafood restaurant. Don’t miss their Tuesday evening Maine lobster bakes all summer long! No trip to Maine is complete without a traditional lobster bake.
- Shannon’s Unshelled is a casual lunch spot that you simply can’t miss during your trip to Linekin Bay Resort. It has the best lobster roll in New England with an adorable outdoor seating area. You can enjoy the summer air while eating at this restaurant in Boothbay, Maine. It’s also one of the most dog-friendly spots in town, so you can bring your four-legged friend along for lunch.
- Boothbay Lobster Wharf is unique because you can watch lobster fishermen work while you eat. You can pick the lobster you would like to purchase fresh from the sea! If you’re a fan of battered seafood like calamari and fried shrimp, you have to eat at this New England seafood restaurant. And the views are gorgeous from sunrise to sunset, so be sure to bring your camera along to snap the perfect memory.
- Mine Oyster focuses more on oysters than lobster. Their menu has an entire section dedicated to different oyster dishes, including the classic on-the-shell variety. However, their menu is huge, so you can get pretty much anything there—including pizza and burgers. But the star of the show is their mignonette menu, labeled “Chilly Treats.” They pair unexpected flavors with the delicacy of fresh oysters for a semi-sweet treat.
Hotels with Restaurants in Boothbay, Maine
In addition to housing one of the best Boothbay Harbor restaurants and being near many others, Linekin Bay Resort is one of the most beautiful hotels in Midcoast Maine. Restaurants are an integral part of experiencing a new place. While you’re here, you’ll dine well, sleep well, and have tons of fun on and off the water. Contact us today to book your stay!