As one of the top Maine resorts in Maine, everything you need to enjoy the best getaway possible is right at your fingertips at Linekin Bay Resort. Our 20-acre waterfront resort has been a favorite amongst couples, families, and even solo travelers for years, and it’s not hard to see why. Not only will you have access to incredible on-site activities, but you’re also close to top adventures in the area. No matter what adventures are on your itinerary, start each day with a delicious breakfast at a local Boothbay Harbor restaurant.
The 5 Best Breakfast Restaurants in Boothbay Harbor
With so many things to do and see during your Midcoast Maine escape, starting each morning with a delicious and fueling breakfast is key. Whether you’re looking for a quick grab-and-go option or something a little more filling, there is a Boothbay Harbor restaurant that fits the bill.
- Being a guest of ours gives you access to our full buffet breakfast at Linekin Bay Resort. Enjoy a full spread of breakfast classics right at the restaurant, or fill your plate to enjoy back in your cozy room. This option is both convenient and delicious.
- Mama D’s Cafe is known for its classic American dishes served in a homey atmosphere. Found close to the “Foot Bridge,” this spot is the perfect option if you’re planning on exploring downtown.
- Located on Commercial Street, Waves Restaurant has earned a reputation for being a quaint cafe filled with nautical decor. Their menu is filled with delicious options, from eggs benedict to pancakes.
- Stop by Red Cup Coffeehouse for a morning boost of caffeine. In addition to handcrafted beverages like cappuccinos and lattes, you’ll also find a menu filled with breakfast sandwiches and more.
- Take in the views while enjoying your morning meal at Blue Moon Cafe. This dockside cafe is known for its wide variety of comfort cuisine and scenic atmosphere.
For all other meals, The Deck Bar & Grill, our on-site restaurant, has you covered with traditional Maine dishes and friendly service.
Reserve Your Escape to Midcoast Maine
If you’re ready to get away from the distractions of life, pack your bags and head to Linekin Bay Resort. This Boothbay Harbor resort puts you close to everything you could want on vacation, including scrumptious breakfast spots, incredible nature preserves, and countless other adventures.
When booking your stay, you have your choice of both cabins and standard guest rooms. By offering a variety of accommodations, we can host groups of all sizes and budgets. Our resort grounds also feature various land activities and things to do out on the open water. Call 207-633-2494 to learn more about our resort or how to save on your stay.