Traditional Maine cuisine is an essential part of the ideal Boothbay Harbor vacation experience. Famous for lobster, fresh seafood, and comfort foods like clam chowder, Boothbay Harbor, Maine restaurants offer a combination of fine dining and fun, perfect for a family getaway. In a place like this, memorable entrees are abundant and delicious. That’s why you should plan to eat at The Deck Bar & Grill, one of the best Boothbay Harbor, Maine, restaurants.
Visit Maine to enjoy a change of pace from everyday life. Unplug and unwind at Linekin Bay Resort you’ll happily lose track of the time. Paddle across Lewis Cove in a kayak, gather ‘round the bonfire, or indulge in a delicious meal at The Deck Bar & Grill, one of the best Boothbay Harbor, Maine restaurants. The possibilities are endless here!
Experiencing delectable Maine cuisine is just one of many draws of the Boothbay Harbor region. For a list of our favorite options for shopping, outdoor activities, and much more, request access to our complimentary Boothbay Harbor Vacation Guide today!
One of the Best Boothbay Harbor, Maine Restaurants
Purely Maine and delicious, The Deck Bar & Grill focuses on traditional Maine cuisine that highlights local ingredients and flavor. It’s the ideal place for a gathering of friends and family, and it incorporates fun with a relaxing seaside atmosphere. Separated from the rest of Boothbay Harbor, The Deck Bar & Grill is the perfect spot for a leisurely evening enjoying incredible food and company.
Monday-Sunday | 11:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday (Lunch Only) | 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Happy Hour (Daily) | 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Menu Highlights From The Deck
- Try the Maine crab cakes with a citrus salsa and orange remoulade.
- A dozen oysters on the half shell are a great way to start, served with cocktail sauce and mignonette.
- The Cuban egg roll is a tantalizing fusion of cuisines with pork, ham, swiss cheese, pickles, and a mustard dipping sauce.
- A quintessential Maine dish, the lobster roll is sure to satisfy your craving. Who knows? You might start (or end) your quest for the best Maine lobster roll right here!
- You’ll dream of the lobster mac n’ cheese long after you’ve left to go home. It’s made with three kinds of cheese, penne pasta, and served with grilled French bread.
- The baked seafood stuffed haddock might be the highlight of your vacation! Decadent haddock topped with lobster mornay is accompanied by rice and vegetables.
- Don’t like seafood? The Linekin Burger is a delicious alternative to seafood with white cheddar, onion jam, lettuce, tomato, and bacon on a brioche bun.
A Delicious Vacation is a Great Vacation
Linekin Bay Resort, home of The Deck Bar & Grill, is the premier all-inclusive Maine experience for you and your family. When it isn’t time to indulge in amazing food, take to any of the fantastic activities on property. Make memories playing land games, cuddled up next to the bonfire, and dining next to the water. Cabins and lodges at Linekin Bay Resort await any kind of vacation, so browse our availability. Then, contact us today to reserve your Linekin Bay getaway.