Vacations are all about escaping your everyday life and exploring a new place. Whether you’ve been to Linekin Bay Resort before or are visiting for the first time, you’ll soon discover there’s no shortage of things to do in Boothbay Harbor, both on and off our coastal resort. Have fun when planning your itinerary by joining in our scavenger hunt.
Your Scavenger Hunt Checklist
During your stay in Boothbay Harbor, you want to see as much of this Midcoast Maine town as you can. Play along with our scavenger hunt, and you won’t have to worry about missing a thing!
- Go on a puffin tour with CAP’n FISH. Be sure to bring your camera to capture the thriving colony of birds that call Eastern Egg Rock home.
- The waters around Maine are home to some of the best whale watching on the East coast. Whether you book a tour with CAP’n FISH or spot one on your own, check seeing a whale off the scavenger hunt list.
- Learn how to sail during the summer months. Our all-inclusive guests can reserve sailing lessons at no additional cost. If you’re an experienced sailor already, reserve one of our sailboats at your leisure.
- Take in the beauty of a Linekin Bay sunrise or sunset. Enjoy a peaceful start to your day from our sunrise deck or watch the sunset while relaxing around a fire pit.
- Check off a number of activities without having to leave the property, including land activities like bocci ball, pickleball, and badminton. Soak in the sunshine out on the water kayaking, fishing, or swimming.
- Some items on your scavenger hunt will take you off property, like hiking a trail in the Boothbay Region Land Trust or visiting a state park like Barrett’s Park or Pemaquid Beach.
Be sure to have your camera with you to document your adventures as you work your way through the scavenger hunt.
Book Your Stay at Our All-Inclusive Resort
During your stay at Linekin Bay Resort, you won’t have to worry about finding fun activities to fill your trip. Explore the resort and town of Boothbay Harbor as you work your way through our scavenger hunt. Whether you are visiting with family or enjoying a getaway for two, our range of accommodations and a variety of onsite activities make us the perfect place to book your Midcoast Maine getaway. To learn more about our resort, please call us at 207-633-2494.