General Manager – Linekin Bay Resort
Boothbay Harbor, ME
Midcoast Hospitality Group is seeking an experienced and dynamic leader to join our growing company as the General Manager of Linekin Bay Resort. Responsibilities include day to day operations of the property and achievement of financial goals and objectives set for the property. You will also be involved in the strategic and growth planning surrounding the property.
The position requires excellent communication skills, a strong financial background, and the ability to build a team committed to excellent customer service. You also need to have a strong understanding of marketing and how to drive hospitality business. This position comes with the possibility of future advancement.
This is a year-round position with salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Duties and Functions
- Manage lodging, food and beverage, and waterfront activities at the resort.
- Oversight of maintenance and grounds operations on the property in conjunction with the Grounds and Maintenance Director.
- Provide excellent customer service as a hands-on manager.
- Full financial responsibility to meet or exceed corporate goals.
- Oversee the Sales and Marketing activities of the property in conjunction with Sales and Marketing team.
- Hire, supervise, coach and conduct performance reviews of key personnel.
- Train, motivate, coach, mentor and set an example to direct reports while creating a cultivated management workforce.
Education and Experience
- Minimum five years hospitality management experience
- Extensive hotel financial knowledge
- Degree in Hospitality, Marketing or Business preferred