Once a girl’s summer camp along the shores of Linekin Bay, Linekin Bay Resort is now a top destination for vacationers of all types. Multi-generational families have made this Boothbay Harbor resort their go-to family vacation spot, while couples have started their forever with a picture-perfect wedding day. Thanks to our waterfront location, our resort is near some of the best things to do near Boothbay Harbor, Maine, that’ll have you spending a day on the water. Have fun exploring these activities as you check off our waterfront bingo boxes.
A Guide to the Best Water Activities in Maine
Midcoast Maine is the perfect escape for those who love being out on the open water. By staying at our coastal resort, these waterfront activities are right at your fingertips.
- Jump off the East Lodge or Main docks into the ocean for a swim.
- Explore our shoreline kayaking, paddleboarding, or canoeing.
- Check out equipment from the Sail Shack near Branch Deck and see who can reel in the biggest catch of the day.
- If you’re an all-inclusive guest during the summer months, learn to sail on one of our sailboats Monday through Friday. Experienced captains can simply check out a boat. Bed and breakfast guests can also rent a boat for $70 per hour with instruction.
- Go for a wildlife tour with Cap’N Fish’s Cruises, including whale watching tours and puffin cruises.
- Set sail with the Schooner Eastwind and enjoy the sights on a two-hour coastal sail. See remote islands, wildlife, lighthouses, and lobstermen on the largest schooner in Boothbay Harbor.
- Listen to the waves roll in as you watch the sun rise above the horizon from our sunrise deck.
Learn about the Freedom Boat Club
A great way to take advantage of our Maine family resort’s waterfront location is by becoming a member of the Freedom Boat Club. Reserve everything from inflatable boats, to cruisers, to pontoon boats as often as you like from their clubs around the country. To take advantage of this membership, you must be a member before arriving at Linekin Bay Resort.
Relax Waterside at Linekin Bay Resort
By crossing off items on our waterfront bingo card, you’ll be enjoying some of the best things to do near Boothbay Harbor, Maine. Sitting on 20 acres, Linekin Bay Resort is the perfect spot for a relaxing escape.
Our resort is made up of four lodges and 20 cabins, which means plenty of lodging options to choose from when booking your stay. No matter which accommodation you select, you’ll have a cozy place to call home. After checking in, be sure to enjoy our range of activities, including tennis, bocci ball, and swimming in our heated saltwater pool. For more information about our resort or how to save, call 207-633-2494.