After all, we are on the coast!
It is said that swimming in the Maine ocean will keep you young forever. We highly suggest you plunge off either East or Main Lodge docks at least once per day. Or dip in the saltwater pool, built along the rocks, just above the high tide line. Take note: there is no lifeguard on duty so please look out for each other. All vessels, life vests, and gear for water activities can be found in the Sail Shack.
A day on the water is just the beginning. For more information on all there is to see and do in our area, visit our Things To Do Page! It’s filled with our best recommendations for dining, sightseeing, shopping, and more.
Then, check our availability to get started planning your next vacation to the area!
Water Activities to Enjoy
Go For A Paddle!
- Paddle Boarding
Take A Dip!
- Swim in the heated oceanfront pool
- Plunge off the dock into the ocean
Cast A Line!
- Fishing equipment located at the Sail Shack or bring your own to fish off the dock or shore
During the summer months, guests can enjoy access to our fleet of Rhodes 19 and Lightning sailboats with our all-inclusive package at no additional cost. Sailing instruction is based on availability and must be reserved in advance; seasoned captains may simply check out available boats out at their leisure!
- All-inclusive guests can enjoy sailing lessons Monday – Friday during the summer months. Visit the Sail Shack for details and to sign up for sailing lessons.
- Bed & Breakfast guests may rent our sailboats for $35 per hour. Call the Front Desk or visit the Sail Shack for details and to rent a sailboat!
Come sail away…may you have fair winds and following seas!