Enjoy all that LBR has to offer – purchase a Day Pass!
For those unable to stay with us on property, consider purchasing an LBR Day Pass or Seasonal Pass and take advantage of our on-site resort amenities and activities. From water activities to land activities, there is no shortage of things to do at Linekin Bay Resort in Boothbay Harbor. Take a look below at the list of activities that we offer our Day-Passers between May 14th and October 21st:
Go For A Paddle!
- Paddle Boarding
Take A Dip!
- Swim in the heated oceanfront pool
- Plunge off the dock into the ocean
Cast A Line!
- Fishing equipment located at the Sail Shack or bring your own to fish off the dock or shore
- Tennis / Pickleball
- Bocci Ball
- Corn Hole
- S’mores around the fire pit
- Access to Hiking Trails
Day Pass Rate – $35/day per person
- An LBR Day Pass is based on availability and daily resort occupancy (excludes the use of sailboats). Please call the Front Desk at (207) 633-2494 the day before to reserve a day pass for the following day.
Seasonal Pass Rate – $750/season (up to four people)
- The LBR Seasonal Pass is limited; this pass is good for up to four people to visit the property and take advantage of our resort amenities (excludes the use of sailboats). If you’d like to add another person to your Seasonal Pass, please add $185/per person. Please note, when the resort is closed for an event you will not have access to use the resort’s amenities or be able to visit the property. When you purchase an LBR Seasonal Pass, you’ll enjoy a 10% discount at the Deck Bar & Grill, our on-site restaurant and bar!
We request that you check in at the Front Desk upon arrival and departure to the resort.