A road trip is one of the best family vacations you can take in Maine, and Linekin Bay Resort is the perfect place to enjoy a two-day stay during your trip. Whether traveling to Bar Harbor or somewhere else in Maine, our Boothbay Harbor resort is an ideal stopping point. Even if you are only planning an overnight stay on your Midcoast Maine getaway, there is still plenty of fun to be had. Having your itinerary laid out before you arrive will help you make optimal use of your time.
After arriving at Linekin Bay Resort, settle into your cozy room. We have four lodges and 20 cabins, so you can pick an accommodation that gives your family room to spread out. Once you’ve had a chance to unwind from the car ride, spend the rest of the day exploring our resort and the on-site activities available, like:
- Kayaking, paddleboarding, or canoeing on Linekin Bay
- Swimming in our heated oceanfront pool
- Grab fishing equipment from the Sail Shack and cast a line off our dock into the bay
- Learn to sail, which is included in our all-inclusive package during the summer months or rent a boat if your an experienced sailor
- Enjoy a bit of friendly competition playing pickleball, tennis, volleyball, or basketball at our Uptop playing courts
After burning off some energy, make your way to The Deck Bar & Grill, our waterfront restaurant. The menu features dishes made with fresh Maine seafood to classic favorites, and daily entrée specials.
Before returning to your room or cabin for the night, enjoy some time out under the Midcoast Maine night sky as you relax around our fire pit. Don’t forget the s’mores!
Get an early start on the day, so you have time to explore Boothbay Harbor before heading out of town.
- Before checking out, enjoy a complimentary breakfast buffet, which is available by 7:30 a.m. daily.
- After checking out, explore downtown Boothbay Harbor as you wander along the Boothbay Harbor Region Sculpture Trail.
- A trip to Boothbay isn’t complete without visiting the Boothbay Harbor Marina and the shops nearby.
- As you start to make your way out of town, enjoy a hike at Lobster Cove Meadows Preserve. This is a great way to explore Maine nature trails and stretch your legs before making the scenic drive to Bar Harbor or wherever your final destination is.
Book Your Stay at a Top Maine Family Resort
Wherever you’re traveling in Midcoast Maine, Linekin Bay Resort is the perfect spot to enjoy a relaxing overnight stay. From comfortable accommodations to fantastic on-site activities and amenities, a stay at our resort is the best way to enhance family vacations in Maine. To learn more about our Boothbay Harbor resort, call 207-633-2494.