In order to have the best vacation possible, there are a couple of things you need. One is a relaxing space to call home, and you get exactly that when staying at Linekin Bay Resort. The accommodations at our waterfront resort provide you with a cozy place to relax. You also need easy access to adventures. Our resort is conveniently located close to some of the best things to do and see in Midcoast Maine. The final piece is a variety of places to eat, and Boothbay Harbor is filled with exceptional restaurants that’ll satisfy even your pickiest eaters.
5 Places to Eat in Boothbay Harbor
From seafood to pizza, the restaurants in Boothbay Harbor have it all. With so many different places to dine, you can try a new spot every day of your stay.
- A convenient and delicious option is The Deck Bar & Grill, our on-site restaurant and bar. Take in bay views as you browse the menu filled with traditional Maine dishes like oysters or mussels and seafood entrées. Be sure to save room for dessert!
- Sometimes all you want is a slice of pizza. If you find yourself in that mood, then Ports Pizzeria is where you want to head. Try a classic flavor like Margherita or step outside your comfort zone and order one of their other signature pies or italian dishes.
- For a quick bite to eat, stop by a local favorite – Dunton’s Doghouse. This Boothbay Harbor staple is known for everything from hot dogs to lobster rolls and clam chowder.
- If you’re looking for somewhere to grab lunch before your next adventure, try Mama D’s Cafe. Their light lunch menu has lunchtime favorites like grilled cheese, B.L.T., and PB&J.
- The Boathouse Bistro has several dining experiences in one space. The first-floor dining room is a cozy and intimate spot that’ll have you feeling like a local. The second floor gives diners incredible views of the working harbor, while the third floor’s open-air deck is a go-to place for panoramic Boothbay Harbor views.
Have It All at Our Maine Family Resort
When you book your getaway to Linekin Bay Resort, all you have to worry about is having fun. With world-class restaurants nearby in Boothbay Harbor and adventure everywhere you look, you’ll have everything you need for the best vacation possible.
In addition to spacious accommodations, our Boothbay Harbor resort is filled with memorable things to do. Get out on the water on one of our canoes or kayaks, or have fun playing pickleball or volleyball. Call 207-633-2494 to learn more about our on-site activities and ways to save on your stay.